Quality & Compliance Manager International-DE
Are you a team worker who isn’t afraid to take a challenge?
Boost Group, is dynamically growing with international retail marketing projects in Europe, Russia and APAC. We are looking for a new colleague to join our Quality and Compliance Management team!
Quality & Compliance Manager
Fulltime 40h / International (any of our offices)
Boost Group is the leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. We supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles’ promotions and loyalty programs. We activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients. We are making loyalty more sustainable.
Our involvement begins at the drawing board, ends on the shopfloor, and seeks to create a buzz among shoppers. Our customers benefit as we help attract new shoppers and increase levels of spending and visits immediately. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers. Our team spirit values are Respect, Reliability, Flexibility, Passion, Innovation and Teamwork. As we grow, expand our services, enter new markets, recruit new talent and face new challenges, these team spirit values guide us in our behavior, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
Boost Collectibles is responsible for the development and execution of retail marketing campaigns, loyalty promotions for well-known retailers, especially in traditional food retail and with international (food)retailers.
We are looking for a passionate and professional Quality & Compliance Manager to further expand our Loyalty business.
Together with your team, you will be responsible for the compliance of the products sold in our markets and the factory compliance of the products produced. You are our Expert for all product quality and compliance topics of all product categories and all factory quality and compliance topics of those categories.
You will test and analyze the products and perform benchmarks with competitor products. In addition, you support procurement with Supplier Risk Management by conducting audits and continuously monitoring the factory's compliance towards CSR and product requirements while standardizing and maximizing the quality and continuity of the products provided.
Furthermore you are expected to continually increase the product and factory knowledge of the organization by proactively advising our internal departments on the quality and compliance aspects of new and existing products and factories. You ensure that independent risk assessments, tests, factory audits, and Final Random Inspections performed by official third parties are according to Boost and official market requirements.
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for product compliance, product benchmarking, factory audits, and inspections;
- Responsible for the development of the product, factory, and production compliance standards/policies and the availability of the relevant documentation;
- Manages, implements and executes quality assurance procedures according to company and legal requirements. This also includes product and packing labeling;
- Initiate product risk assessments during the concept/product development phase;
- Researches and investigates worldwide the relevant quality requirements for product‘s category assigned by company;
- To set product standard/requirement of each category with references to legal requirement/ market survey /Benchmark samples testing;
- Participate and contribute in the development of product categories in close cooperation with HQ;
- Drive product quality with factory through a deep understanding of specific production process and Boost product requirements;
- Set up, in close cooperation with vendors and clients, a pre-shipment inspection document;
- Organize inline- and final inspections;
- Handle 3rd party testing and liaise necessary changes in product design and/or materials with Boost, suppliers and laboratory;
- Follows up after sales services / complaints from clients and/or Sales team;
- Effectively communicates with internal parties and external suppliers, service providers on quality discussion to ensure the success of the program;
- Supervises performances and fosters development of QA + sourcing team members including development and train team members to be capable in quality assurance;
- Talk with our client‘s QA on all quality & testing related topics and arrange documentation;
- Talk with brands and licensors on quality expectations and match them with our suppliers.
Who are you?
- Experience with international quality standards, legislation, and product testing of consumer goods;
- Bachelor's degree education and 5+ years of relevant experience;
- Well organized, detailed minded & good problem-solving skills;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills but able to stand their ground when needed;
- Problem-solving skills, loves a challenge;
- Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time, easy to adapt and change priorities;
- Ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time constrained environment;
- You can speak and write English fluently and flawlessly. If you happen to be a German native speaker, even better
- Ability to travel (abroad) to other Boost offices and suppliers when required;
- Hybrid working (office Ratingen - home office)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and aware of your impact on our company’s success.
What we offer?
- The possibility to start a challenging and responsible job in a growing, dynamic international organization;
- An agile decisive team with clear customer focus and entrepreneurial spirit;
- A start-up culture within a bigger organization, with team spirit values which guide us in our behavior;
- Exciting projects for managers who actively enjoy to ensure successful big scale consumer experiences;
- Good working conditions and the possibility to work on further growth and development.