Digital Media Star (project - temporary)
Boost is all about emotions. We use our creativity, our retail and our brand expertise to develop and produce the best marketing campaigns with tangible results. Our marketing concepts influence the buying behavior of shoppers and make brands more successful. We drive sales and build closer relationships between consumers, brands, customers and retailers.
- Contribute to the development and design of Boost's new WordPress multilingual website. Gain valuable experience by getting hands-on and putting your skills into practice
- Learn to work for a real project from A-Z: this includes building our website from concept to completion, from the bottom up.
- Help design and develop on the WordPress website and contribute to both backend and front-end
- Contribute to creating a memorable and engaging website that stands out
- Implement SEO, Google Analytics, and additional plugins and webmaster tools that take UX and UI to the next level
- Learn to work in a modern, international and dynamic environment and improve your skills in the field of communication, creativity, time management and teamwork
You will work 1 on 1 with our International Marketing Manager to ensure a good balance between learning and quality of work.
- Create and implement marketing strategies in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
- Proactive attitude and switching from strategic to hands-on mentality
- Taking initiative, the ability to be internationally involved and to motivate colleagues to work together and support ideas
- Working closely with colleagues in Sales
- easily connect with people, at all levels of the organization
What do we ask?
- Passionate about digital media and web development
- Fluent English in speech and writing
- German is a plus
- A keen eye for visual matters
- Basic knowledge of website development: building, maintaining and updating
- Flexibility in working in the office and working from home.
Are you excited to start at Boost? Let's go and send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org