Are you a team worker who isn’t afraid to take a challenge?
Boost Group, is dynamically growing with international retail marketing projects in Europe, Russia and APAC. We are looking for a new colleague to join our Family and Lifestyle team!
Fulltime 40h / International
Boost Group is the leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. We supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles’ promotions and loyalty programs. We activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients. We are making loyalty more sustainable.
Our involvement begins at the drawing board, ends on the shopfloor, and seeks to create a buzz among shoppers. Our customers benefit as we help attract new shoppers and increase levels of spending and visits immediately. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers. Our team spirit values are Respect, Reliability, Flexibility, Passion, Innovation and Teamwork. As we grow, expand our services, enter new markets, recruit new talent and face new challenges, these team spirit values guide us in our behavior, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
Boost Collectibles is responsible for the development and execution of retail marketing campaigns, loyalty promotions for well-known retailers, especially in traditional food retail with international (food)retailers.
We are looking for a passionate and professional Brand Manager to further expand our Loyalty business.
As a Brand Manager for our family & lifestyle portfolio you will be looking after our inhouse brands for Family and Lifestyle ranges as well as the creation and development of new brands that fit our portfolio. You will be in the lead to ensure the brands we have in portfolio are continuously grown and strengthened, by developing brand books, creating a content plan, developing social media and digital presence and aligning with our category managers on the development of fitting ranges for each brand.
You will work closely with our Category Managers in the development of new ranges, who will source “fitting” manufacturers in Asia & Europe for those products. You will also work closely with our sales colleagues to ensure the brand identity of each brand is clearly communicated in pitch decks, with local adaptions to fit market preferences if needed.
2 examples of our inhouse brands you can find here:
What are your responsibilities?
- Being in the lead to create our inhouse brand strategy in short and long term in alignment with CMT.
- Continuously monitor the worldwide market on design and brand trends. Translate these trends into recommendation for the future development of our inhouse brand portfolio.
- Together with our Category Managers contribute in defining and developing new products/categories for our inhouse brands and ensure the brand guidelines are followed when the packaging and communication for the program is finalized.
- Support in client pitches with brand support, activation ideas, reviewing artwork and storyline/concept, localizing content & marketing communication.
- Ensure each brand has a clear identity and develop brand books together with our inhouse creative studio;
- Prepare a content plan for each inhouse brand outlining how the brand will be communicated in the digital space;
- Provide the team with new ideas on how to create brand awareness online in the global marketplace and work out the annual budget per brand;
- Ensure IP registration is managed for each brand;
- Provide aftersales service on our own communication channels (for instance the contact page on our brand pages);
- You will be responsible for selling our inhouse brand ranges to our other internal loyalty department;
Who are you?
- Bachelor and/or master education
- Ideally 2 to 4 years of work experience in the advertising/marketing or brand management space. Any experience with household and lifestyle brands would be an advantage;
- Keen understanding and insight on how to setup and develop a brand internationally;
- Ecommerce experience is a plus;
- High degree of creativity and autonomy in setting up brand planning;
- Hands-on and loves a challenge
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time, easy to adapt and change priorities.
- Team player
- Excellent English language skills, verbal and written. Other languages (German/French are a plus);
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and aware of your impact on our company’s success
- You work in an accurate, structured and pro-active way
What we offer?
- The possibility to start a challenging and responsible job in a growing, dynamic international organization;
- An agile decisive team with clear customer focus and entrepreneurial spirit;
- A start-up culture within a bigger organization, with team spirit values which guide us in our behavior;
- Exciting projects for managers who actively enjoy to ensure successful big scale consumer experiences;
- Good working conditions and the possibility to work on further growth and development.