Senior Logistics Manager International-DE
Are you a team worker who isn’t afraid to take a challenge?
Boost Group, is dynamically growing with international retail marketing projects in Europe, Russia and APAC. We are looking for a new colleague to join our Logistics Management team!
Senior Logistics Manager
Fulltime 40h / International
Boost Group is the leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. We supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles’ promotions and loyalty programs. We activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients. We are making loyalty more sustainable.
Our involvement begins at the drawing board, ends on the shopfloor, and seeks to create a buzz among shoppers. Our customers benefit as we help attract new shoppers and increase levels of spending and visits immediately. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers. Our team spirit values are Respect, Reliability, Flexibility, Passion, Innovation and Teamwork. As we grow, expand our services, enter new markets, recruit new talent and face new challenges, these team spirit values guide us in our behavior, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
Boost Collectibles is responsible for the development and execution of retail marketing campaigns, loyalty promotions for well-known retailers, especially in traditional food retail and with international (food)retailers.
We are looking for a passionate and professional Senior Logistics Manager to further expand our Loyalty business.
As a Senior logistics manager you are responsible for the selection and operational execution of the logistics process for the supply of our retail promotions to our clients around the world. Your focus is to find the best logistics solution for Boost in terms of transport mode, process, quality and costs. The logistics management team is at the heart of our business and makes sure our - challenging and demanding - projects run smoothly from the beginning until the end. Your job highly contributes to our future business.
What are your responsibilities?
- Continuously monitor the worldwide logistics developments / opportunities for Boost;
- Have close contact with the Logistic Service Provider pool for operational and prosect projects;
- Together with the project team define the most effective (costs, timing) logistics solution for our projects;
- (pre-)budget the logistics solution cost for prospect projects;
- Define 3rd party Logistic Service Providers long list for tender process;
- Define key cost and quality drivers for logistics operation;
- Perform tender process amongst Logistics Service Providers;
- Negotiate the best deal;
- Implement the logistics solution with service provider chosen;
- Set up working procedures with Logistic Service Providers;
- Coordinate and monitor all logistics operations for assigned projects including all require documentation (invoices, delivery notes, certificates etc.);
- Continuously work with the project team, Logistic Service Providers, clients on product availability, delivery schedules and budget progress;
- Provide management reporting on the project progress;
- Post project analysis of costs and KPI’s;
- Assist / back up other logistics managers worldwide during holidays;
- Manage the online sample store;
- Have regular reviews with Logistic service providers.
Who are you?
- You have proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction;
- You have proven problem-solving skills from assessment to solution execution;
- You have a minimum Bachelor's degree in logistics or equivalent;
- You have at least 7 years working experience in logistics in an international environment;
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects;
- You have knowledge of ocean, rail, air transportation from Asia to Europe, Russia, Asia Pacific as well as international road transport;
- You have customs knowledge (Taric coding, import and export);
- You have excellent skills in MS office;
- Ability to travel (abroad) to other Boost offices and logistic service providers when required;
- You can speak and write English fluently and flawlessly. If you happen to be a German native speaker, even better
What we offer?
- The possibility to start a challenging and responsible job in a growing, dynamic international organization;
- An agile decisive team with clear customer focus and entrepreneurial spirit;
- A start-up culture within a bigger organization, with team spirit values which guide us in our behavior;
- Exciting projects for managers who actively enjoy to ensure successful big scale consumer experiences;
- Good working conditions and the possibility to work on further growth and development.