Senior Sourcing Manager KidsCollectibles
Are you a team worker who isn’t afraid to take a challenge?
Boost Group, is dynamically growing with international retail marketing projects in Europe, Russia and APAC. We are looking for a new colleague to join our Procurement team!
Senior Sourcing Manager
Fulltime 40h / International
Boost Group is the leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. We supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles’ promotions and loyalty programs. We activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients. We are making loyalty more sustainable.
Our involvement begins at the drawing board, ends on the shopfloor, and seeks to create a buzz among shoppers. Our customers benefit as we help attract new shoppers and increase levels of spending and visits immediately. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers. Our team spirit values are Respect, Reliability, Flexibility, Passion, Innovation and Teamwork. As we grow, expand our services, enter new markets, recruit new talent and face new challenges, these team spirit values guide us in our behavior, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
Boost Collectibles is responsible for the development and execution of retail marketing campaigns, loyalty promotions for well-known retailers, especially in traditional food retail with international (food)retailers.
We are looking for a passionate and professional Senior Sourcing Manager to further expand our Loyalty business.
As a Senior Sourcing Manager for our large-scale kids collectibles campaigns produced in Europe you are involved/responsible in product development, supplier selection, purchasing, production & planning, quality control & compliance.
What are your responsibilities?
- Continuously monitor the worldwide market on trends, potential new products, materials (sustainable) and suppliers. Analyse these and make recommendations
- Have close contact with and maintain our preferred suppliers list with regular credit check, signed terms & conditions (SLA) and have back-ups in place
- Together with our creative team contribute in developing new products ideas, supplier search, feasibility check, sample making, collect best prices and get the concept ready to sell
- Together with the international project teams work on pitches, get offers and make retro planning
- Once a project is sold, coordinate/monitor/execute the production and make sure all deadlines are met.
- Negotiate the best possible price at financial approved suppliers with the best possible payment terms. The use of a bid list/tender document is common
- Implementing, monitoring and controlling (retro)schedules and production schedules and do/organize a check at the production location from material arrival upon last delivery.
- Attend production starts and do an inline inspection and do necessary adjustments to meet the quality expectations of our client
- Arrange sufficient final random inspections with 3rd party. For supporting documents we expect you have an agreed and signed MML/AQL in place.
- Arrange pre- and mass production testing by 3rd party to ensure we comply with the mandatory general- or toy safety testing requirements for the indented country of sales..
Who are you?
- Bachelor education
- At least 5-7 years of work experience in/with the procurement of kids collectible products produced in Europe
- You have proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Problem-solving skills, loves a challenge
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player that is used to work within project team able to manage multiple projects and multitask in stressful situations
- Excellent English language skills, verbal and written.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and aware of your impact on our company’s success
- Excellent purchasing and negotiation skills
What we offer?
- The possibility to start a challenging and responsible job in a growing, dynamic international organization;
- An agile decisive team with clear customer focus and entrepreneurial spirit;
- A start-up culture within a bigger organization, with team spirit values which guide us in our behavior;
- Exciting projects for managers who actively enjoy to ensure successful big scale consumer experiences;
- Good working conditions and the possibility to work on further growth and development.