Boost Group is a successful international marketing service company with 250 permanent employees and 2,500 field employees, operating in three business units: Shopper Marketing, Collectibles and Loyalty. Within these units, Boost develops innovative programs to promote sales and customer loyalty, which we successfully convert together with our customers. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia, Benelux and APAC, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different A-brands and retailers.
For our HR department in Nieuwkuijk we are looking for a HR Officer
All HR activities of Boost Loyalty, Boost Collectibles and Boost Services are provided by the HR department in Nieuwkuijk . The HR officer supports the Head of HR in all common activities. You are a source of information for our colleagues, handy with the various HR systems and good at administration.
- Responsible for the administrative processing of the HR processes
- Managing and monitoring the personnel administration and a good administrative recording of agreements
- Maintenance of (confidential) files, documents and archives
- Reporting on progress and content of current affairs to the immediate supervisor
- Optimizing the processes of the department (working methods, methods)
- Coordinating and administrative handling of the training and courses requested within the organization
- Administration (sick and better reports, health insurance, pensions, temporary workers, trainees)
- Administrative matters concerning recruitment, transfers and departures (such as drawing up contracts, correspondence, mutations and personnel files)
- Providing reports on key figures
- Administrative supervision of the entry and exit of employees (for the purpose of payroll administration, health insurance, etc.)
- Ensure timely and correct administration for the payroll administration (keeping track of changes)
- Managing the HR mailbox
- Creation of personnel files
- Answering questions from staff members about employment conditions arrangements
- Coordinating and administrative handling of the Working Conditions legislation
- In addition, we expect you to think along with us about how processes/procedures can be done differently, more efficiently.
- MBO or HBO education in HR
- Experience gained in an equivalent position
- Knowledge in the field of employment law
- You are hands-on minded, a go-getter and love administrative tasks
- You like multitasking and anticipating everyday situations, you are stress resistant
- Problem-solving ability, result-oriented
- Good in Dutch and English.
Respect, Flexibility, Reliability, Passion, Innovation and Teamwork. These elements are central to dealing with our customers, our colleagues and our partners and thus form the basis of our organization.
We offer you a challenging and responsible position in a growing international and dynamic company, correct employment conditions and the opportunity to actively expand the further growth and development of yourself and Boost and a lot of fun.