IT Systems & Admin Specialist (fulltime)
We are looking for a communicative and ambitious person to help our IT team grow and provide excellent service quality to our colleagues and customers. The business activities at Boost makes for an amazingly challenging and fun environment for our IT team. Does this sound like something you want to be a part of? Read further!
What are you going to do?
- Together with your IT colleagues (4 people) you are one of the first points of contact for IT support for over 160 people in multiple countries
- You are maintaining the laptops and mobile phones of our employees according to hardware and lifecycle requirements
- You distribute and manage OS and software updates on notebooks and mobile devices
- You conduct internal training courses, step by step user manuals and advise internal customers on technical issues
- You support your IT colleagues in administering the hybrid Windows, Linux and MS Azure server landscape as well as the VOIP telephone systems and network components
- You are part of interesting IT digitalization and innovation projects in the organization
Who are you?
- MBO Level 4 degree in IT or higher
- Good knowledge of and/or experience in IT Service Management
- Knowledge of Windows server 2019 and Microsoft 365. Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Ubuntu Linux and VMWare are an advantage
- You are a team-oriented, communicative and independent personality with a high level of customer orientation and service experience
- You have dedication, you are enthusiastic, friendly and innovative
- You are hungry to learn and to develop personally
- You handle stress and can perform under pressure
- Good verbal and written knowledge of Dutch and English. German is an advantage
- Occasional trips to our locations in Europe (mainly Switzerland and Germany)
Why you should become a Booster:
- You will receive good working conditions and have a lot of freedom and flexibility in your daily work
- In a small IT team and a very dynamic company you will never experience a dull moment
- We offer a very challenging (Hybrid) IT environment with almost all aspects of IT Infrastructure using the latest technologies. This will allow you to develop yourself and learn rapidly
- You will get a lot of ownership, responsibility and influence on the company, which will make your work feel rewarding
- You will work in a multinational environment with offices in the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, Russia, France, Italy, China and Hong Kong. We have fun and skilled colleagues all over the world!
Interested? Send your complete application with attachments (motivation letter and CV) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.