Senior Sales Director Iberia (m/f/d)
Senior Sales Director Iberia (m/f/d)
Fulltime/ Spain or Portugal/ Home Office Based
Boost Group is the leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. We supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles’ promotions and loyalty programs. We activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients. We are making loyalty more sustainable.
Our involvement begins at the drawing board, ends on the shopfloor, and seeks to create a buzz among shoppers. Our customers benefit as we help attract new shoppers and increase levels of spending and visits immediately. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers. Our team spirit values are Respect, Reliability, Flexibility, Passion, Innovation and Teamwork. As we grow, expand our services, enter new markets, recruit new talent and face new challenges, these team spirit values guide us in our behaviour, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
Boost Collectibles Promotions is responsible for the development and execution of trade marketing campaigns and loyalty promotions for well-known retailers, especially in the international food retail sector.
We are looking for a passionate and professional Senior Sales Director Iberia to further expand our Loyalty business.
As a Senior Sales Director you are responsible for our growing business in Iberia. You report directly to the Chief Commercial Manager Europe and work closely together with Project Management, Creative departments, Sourcing, Logistics and Finance.
What we offer
- A dynamic and expanding international company with flat hierarchies, where you will be challenged and supported
- Exciting projects for managers who actively enjoy ensuring successful big scale consumer experiences
- High level of freedom and degree of responsibility
- A varied range of tasks in a small team in an international environment
- Friendly and collegial cooperation (great people)
- The opportunity to play an active role in shaping the company
- Good working conditions and the possibility to work on further growth and development.
- A start-up culture in a larger organisation with a strong team spirit, guided by our corporate values of "Respect, Reliability, Flexibility, Passion, Innovation and Teamwork"
- You can expect progressive working conditions in an innovative and future-oriented company with a growth trajectory
- Flexible working time models
- Open corporate culture
- Many other benefits such as company events, etc.
- Develop specific clients, (food)retailer, in Iberia to achieve the agreed revenue targets in close cooperation with the Management Team
- Listen and understand your clients’ needs; qualify specific sales opportunities and leverage extensive customer and industry relationships to identify the “right deals”
- Develop client communications and contact strategies and establish/manage customer call plans
- Develop innovative and sustainable concept ideas which attract the specific client needs
- Pitch best-in-class presentations/retail marketing campaign concepts and loyalty solutions to secure our future growth in Iberia
- Execute retail marketing campaigns in outstanding quality, together with our high-performing team
- Actively manage opportunity data in SalesForce CRM System
- Personally develop and sustain Boost and client executive relationships through market-facing activities, representing and promoting Boost throughout conferences and trade fairs
That's what you bring with
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience in sales, marketing or (food)retail industry in an international environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent
- Proven track record in business development B2B, ideally in the loyalty industry
- Existing network of marketing decision makers at (food)retailers
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-changing, multidisciplinary and international environment
- Passion for sales, kids’ collectibles, loyalty, clients and building relationships
- Entrepreneur and self-starter with strong leadership skills
- High energy level, decisiveness, and ability to perform under pressure
- Decision making abilities, results-oriented and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to interface and negotiate with senior executives
- You are thinking out of the box. You have a feeling for trends, innovation and sustainability
- You have proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time, easy to adapt and change priorities.
- Customer-oriented team player
- Excellent Spanish (native) and English language skills, verbal and written. Any other languages are a plus, especially Portuguese, Italian or German
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills
- Willingness to travel within Iberia and Europe
- You work in an accurate, efficient and pro-active way
Have we awakened your interest and would you also like to become a Booster?
Then become part of our team and apply now! We look forward to getting to know you!(Antonia.email@example.com)!